Quality Work Checklist
1. Quality work shows understanding & learning.
2. Information and images are organized and NOT randomly stuck on the page.
3. Quality work is creative and is NOT simply copied.
4. Quality work is written in your OWN words.
5. Lettering should NOT be rainbowed or colored in patterns (NO red-blue-red-blue…).
6. Each word should be one solid color.
7. Lettering can be vertical, horizontal, diagonal or arched.
8. Lettering should NOT be all one size. Think small, medium, large (title).
9. Lettering should be done in pen, colored pencil, or marker.
10. Titles should be written in pencil, outlined in marker, and filled in with colored pencil or crayon.
11. Markers are best for outlining but not coloring in.
12. Quality work is written in pen, not pencil.
13. Plan and write a rough draft first before writing in pen.
14. Do not color over writing. Color around the writing.
15. Color in ONE direction. NO scribble-scrabble.
16. Use correct spelling and grammar.
17. Use your best handwriting.
18. Quality work is wrinkle-free and has NOT been torn, bent or folded.
19. NO hearts! NO stars! NO twinkles! NO pink! NO flowers!