History of Weapons
Civilizations / Cultures
Paleolithic Hunters & Gathers
Examples of Early Weapons
Rocks & Stones
Sticks & Clubs
Bow & Arrows
1. As a group decide who will research each culture.
2. Research your topic and report back to the group.
3. Using a variety of materials, make as many examples as possible of early weapons.
4. As a group, you will need to design a tri-fold board that includes a title, research, examples, pictures, photos, project description & all group member names.
5. Be prepared to present your project.
Find and collect materials. (Cardboard, cardboard tubes, newspaper)
You will have some patterns and directions available to use for some models.
How to Build a Catapult
http://www.stormthecastle.com/catapult/how-to-build-a-catapult.htm - www.stormthecastle.com
Office Supply Catapult
http://www.stormthecastle.com/catapult/office-supply-catapult.htm - www.stormthecastle.com
http://www.stormthecastle.com/catapult/teeny-tiny-catapult/make-the-teeny-tiny-catapult1.htm - www.stormthecastle.com
Warfare challenge - www.mesopotamia.co.uk
Projectile Type Weapons of Ancient Egypt - www.touregypt.net
Ancient Greek Warfare for Kids! - www.historyforkids.org